Probate and Guardianship refers to legal proceedings in relation to wills and guardianships that are contested by beneficiaries, potential beneficiaries, and interested parties.
In most cases, we represent family members of elderly individuals in litigated disputes concerning an elderly or deceased individual. We also represent elderly individuals that are being exploited by court appointed guardians or guardianship attorneys.
Probate Legal Services
- Will Contests
- Probating Wills
- Estate Planning
Guardianship Legal Services
- Pursuing civil claims against abusive guardianships
- Pursuing civil claims against abusive guardianship attorneys
- Restoration of rights of allegedly incapacitated individuals
- Defending against claims of incapacity to avoid court appointed guardians
- Removal actions to remove abusive guardians